Skip to main content

Madison at Manhattanville




This is Madison. She is a bold young lady. She liked my drawing  and told me so. Then she and sat down after she finished her homework she immediately set up shop and started drawing ponies. She needed color and luckily I had the pencils the lady friend lent me. Now we have talked about ponies, "equestrians" (pronounced properly) "Cess Academy" (pronounced improperly... I hope) and she has decided that she will draw with me every day. My first new NYC friend! She is a student at Harper Arts and Science. She designed a computer with ponies on it. I haven't drawn in 30 minutes... some things are more important, I'm learning. She wanted me to help her draw her friend Jenny, the batista. She asked me to draw the lips for her. Nailed it. #prismacolorpencils #blackgirlmagic  # drawing #ponies #cessacademy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#AMERICANHISTORYMONTH BRUNCH!!

Many people (idiots) ask the question. "Well... why don't we have a white history month?!" Well here you go!  # ThrowbackThursday !! The month is short so I'm gonna have to stack these a bit.  # TBT # whitepeoplemakingblackhistory   As American as picnics... Water Parks and walking the old dog! I call this first series BRUH-NCH. Here's some "old-timey" photos from way back when... 55 years ago with some young black thugs breaking the law... trying to gentrify this brunch spot... bringing property values down... And some brave citizens restoring order! Notonth eirwatch! The first image I'll call "HORSE COLLAR" because, I mean, that's even illegal in the NFL and they don't give a SHIT about the health of black people. This second picture is gonna be called "I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE! I DRINK IT UP!" because that's what these strong ass brothers and sisters (not all of them black,

Maaaan, Fuck Good Blow Jobs (before sex)!

When I'm on my game, and I got her feelin hot and then she slides down my snug but not too tight, moderately priced denim… Oh shit... I'm gonna suck... Your ... Dick. AWWWW SHIT! AWWWWWW SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT… then you get that shit!… .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
To Vincent Terry, My Father. Wild, outgoing, sometimes and asshole, a great man to have in your corner (when you're in a corner), wayward, quick-tempered and very. very funny. It's sad that my dad and I are nothing alike. Thank you pop for being the man who decided I should take the bus by myself at 8. And thanks for following me for 2 weeks when I started. I owe a ton for my mother's gentleness and a ton to my father's calluses. Happy Fathers' Day, Vincent Terry. You are are the reason I insist on all three names. Best Quote: He must have a horseshoe up his ass.